Interview MBA: Preparing for Top 10 MBA Interview Questions
Hi, my name is Josh -- I graduated from the Stanford GSB a few years ago. I surveyed classmates, friends and colleagues to learn more about their application strategies for Top 10 MBA schools: Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, and Kellogg -- including how they prepared for MBA Interview Questions, as well as their approach to submitting the best possible Top 10 MBA application. I compiled the responses into this valuable free report. I found the responses to be insightful, and I think you'll find the information to be helpful.
Here are the questions I asked each successful applicant:
- Please describe any challenges you had in your application (i.e. unusual work experience, low GPA, low GMAT, international applicant, etc.) How did you address them (took classes over the summer, had recommenders focus on quant skills, etc.)?
- What stands out in your memory from you own Interview MBA?
How did you approach specific MBA interview questions portion of the application? Did you provide recommendation letter mba sample or provide info on what may be lacking in you application? Did you write any portion of the letter yourself, and if so, do you feel it hurt your letter of recommendation?
- What was the "wow" factor in your application? Did you overcome any extreme hardship, or fail out of college, or otherwise gain acceptance with a great story versus great stats?
- This is related to the last question, but what would have been your "elevator pitch" to describe your overall application?
What differentiates your school from the other Top 10 MBA programs (other than "my classmates")?
- What advice would you offer an applicant applying to your school?
- Do you have any advice for an applicant preparing for MBA Interview Questions?
What might be useful information for an applicant to mention in their essays to show a bit of "insider knowledge"? This might be how to prepare for the MBA interview questions, classes, or a particular emphasis of the school, or other fact that may not be obvious to outsiders.
- Please list a couple of your favorite classes, professors, and school events (social or academic).
What recommendation for MBA students would you give (i.e. worry less about classes, and more about getting to know your classmates, take "x" class at all costs, etc.)?
This ebook is yours free as part of your free subscription to my MBA newsletter! Just enter your name and email address above. You will receive an email with a confirmation link. Just click the link and you will receive your free info as an attachment in an email (again, I will not spam you, and you can unsubscribe painlessly).
Best Wishes for Your Success,
William "Josh" Hohman
mba interview questions | mba statement of purpose sample | mba recommendation letter sample | sample recommendation letter mba | mba recommendation letter | sample mba recommendation letter | recommendation letter example | statement of purpose sample | sample mba recommendation | mba recommendation letter sample